What I do

This blog is an open forum to talk about the real important issues that need to be talked about. Or just the real funny issues that people want to talk about...(note: My grammar and spelling are terrible, its part of the charm.)

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Crazy Chicagoans Top 5 Favorite things


The Crazy Chicagoan has been crazy busy, so I am going to try to post as often as possible with my craziness.

So this blog is inspired by Oprah's Favorite List. I have created the Crazy Chicagoans favorite list 2009. So the following are the greatest things according to the Crazy Chicagoan.

1) The water hammock - I don't know if its just me, but sitting in a water hammock is like heaven. It is far superior to a raft because part of your body is in the water. Its comfortable, easy to get into, and hard to tip. The regular hammock is awesome, the water hammock is even better.

2) White Pants / White bottoms of any kind for ladies - I love when summer starts and all the beautiful girls start wearing skimpy clothing. Summer is the time for girls to show off what g*d, or the plastic surgeon gave them. One thing is girls wear a lot more of in the summer is white clothing. There is nothing like a hot girl wearing white, I don't know if girls know it, but most white clothing is see through. We love it, and its awesome. Amen White Pants!

3) Beer Coozies - Keeping your beer cold + funny saying = Crazy Chicagoans Favorite Things List

4) Mr. Skin.com - Hello you can see nude scenes from movies, without having to watch the entire movie. That's awesome. Hello naked Kate Winslet. Goodbye having to watch The Reader.

5) Breakfast - Breakfast rules. Everyone is happier when they have a good breakfast. Breakfast has the most variety of any meal. You can eat eggs, steak, burritos, bacon, pancakes, french toast, etc. Is there anything better that dipping bacon in syrup. Yum.. yay for breakfast, by far the best meal. Also, breakfast happens to be the most inexpensive meal, which also adds to its awesomeness. I haven't begin to talk about cereals, anything that can be endorsed by talking tigers, leprechauns, talking toucans, 3 midgets whose names are noises, etc. has to be awesome. I could eat cereal for every meal. Man do I love breakfast.

Let me know what some of your favorite things are...

Crazy C going out for a beer ---

2 comments: