What I do

This blog is an open forum to talk about the real important issues that need to be talked about. Or just the real funny issues that people want to talk about...(note: My grammar and spelling are terrible, its part of the charm.)

Friday, September 18, 2009

The Skinny on Lingerie Football



Football has become the most popular sport in America. Mesmerizing millions of men and women during fall and winter months. A bunch of overweight, over steroided (made up word), and overpaid men in tights beating the hell out of each other. Personally, I am a huge football fan, I live and die by the Chicago Bears. But now Chicago has a new football team on the horizon.

The CHICAGO BLISS, that's right, Chicago's very own Lingerie Football team. I have never been to a game, or actually seen one live. I have watched numerous clips on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB_6qhLYpCs&feature=related) and read articles on the team. A couple FACTS that I have come to realize.

- 95% of these girls have no athletic talent
- 99% of these girls have never played football before
- 85% of these girls can't spell football, touchdown, first down or kickoff
- 100% of them are hot and wear lingerie!!

My first thought was, amazing, hot girls, wearing nothing, playing football. Does it get any better than that? My second thought was, these girls are terrible at football and are ruining the game. My third thought was man I love it when hot girls run. My fourth thought was man these girls are running like chickens with mental problems.

Here is the thing, I feel bad for the girls that are participating in Lingerie football for the following reasons:

A. Nobody is ever going to take you serious
B. You could be make a lot more money stripping; especially with the right clientele.
C. A lot of creepy old men watch football, and are now going to stalk you. (slapping the base man!)

I think that if somebody put together a legit women's football league, people would watch. I think Lingerie Football is hurting women more than they know. This league is basically mocking women, and catering to men's egos. They should call this what it is, "skinny bit**es wearing nothing, running around with a ball"

Thats what I have to say about that....

Crazy C going out for a beer..............................

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even know this kind of football existed. I guess I'm old fashioned because I'll stick with the NFL.

    ReplyDelete