What I do

This blog is an open forum to talk about the real important issues that need to be talked about. Or just the real funny issues that people want to talk about...(note: My grammar and spelling are terrible, its part of the charm.)

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Nemesis : It's on like Donkey Kong

Hello Fans and Fanities (female version of a fan, since I decided fan was masculine). I know is its been a while since my last post, but no frets I am back in action. Today I need to address an issue that has been irking me. Enemies.

Everyone has there mortal enemy, their nemesis if you will. Batman has Joker, Superman has Lex Luthor, Blum has Fisher, Bears have the Packers, Christina has Britney - the list goes on and on. Well I have found my Nemesis, it is Stick Figure from the Redeye (Chicago Tribune affilate). Pictured above!

A brief overview of Stick Figure, he looks like a lollipop, he is a contributor to 5 on 5 column in the redeye. He real isn't funny, but thinks he is. I really dislike people who think they are funny, when in reality they aren't.

So Redeye is an on the edge publication, and a good one at that. But I think it is time to wage war on Stick Figure. Not in a violent way, but a funny way. Because, I the Crazy Chicagoan, am the premier funny stick figure in Chicago. I am like Jay Leno / David Letterman he is like that annoying british guy thats on late night. I am like Spurs he is like the Clippers. I am like Will Smith, he is like Martin Short. You get my point.

So I need help, what can we do, to get to the Stick Figure... Please respond with ideas, I think we need to challenge him to something. Not sure what, but something......

1 comment:

  1. As a fellow Chicagoan, I must give credit where credit is due. Someone I knew, told me that I had to read this because they thought it was funny. Usually when someone tells me to do something, I do the exact opposite. This person was so persistent that I gave it a shot. I like it and think it is pretty funny. I'll recommend it to someone else.

    ReplyDelete