What I do

This blog is an open forum to talk about the real important issues that need to be talked about. Or just the real funny issues that people want to talk about...(note: My grammar and spelling are terrible, its part of the charm.)

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Nicknaming Part 2 - We have a winner





I want to thank everyone who participated in our nicknaming service. We have a clear winner, no need to vote. The person who submitted this nickname will receive a CRAZYCHICAGOAN T-Shirt. Yes I made T-shirts. Logo above is what's on the shirt. Drumroll......................

"Iceman"
submitted by rbrown2697

Rbrown2697 please email me your address, or where you want this shirt sent to, and shirt size to CrazyChicagoan@hotmail.com. They are suppose to come in after labor day, so you should get it in about 2 weeks.

Congrats..

And Congrats to Mike or should I say "Iceman"!!!!

1 comment: