What I do

This blog is an open forum to talk about the real important issues that need to be talked about. Or just the real funny issues that people want to talk about...(note: My grammar and spelling are terrible, its part of the charm.)

Friday, July 17, 2009

Cougars..... Pumas.... and MILF's Oh My

Specificly I would like to talk about three different species:

- Cougars
- Pumas
- MILF'S

A brief description all on all three. MILF is the most common term, made popular by the movie American Pie, MILF is an acronym for mother I would like to fuck. Pretty self explanatory.

Cougar, is an older lady (over the age of 35) who dates younger guys. (Demi Moore is a classic cougar).

Lastly, and my favorite, a Puma, is a younger woman (under the age of 35) who aspires to be, or is developing into a Cougar.

Here is why I'm writing about this subject, we have all of these terms for the females, but there aren't terms for males. Seems weired that its cool for an older lady to date a younger man, and she is consider a Cougar. Cougars are pretty awesome. But an older dude who dates a younger women is known as a pedophile. Not Fair. So I am hear to put an end to all that is unfair. I want to propose that the following terms are put into play.

- Condor: A man who dates women who are younger
Ex: Condor is a brave bird, with a long wingspan, and dangerous talons. Much like a man
who dares to date younger.
- Shark: A man who goes after girls who are already in another relationship
Ex: Sharks are strong creatures who are always swimming in rocky waters. And they love tail.
- Falcon - F.athers who A.warkdly L.ust after C.hicks O.ver N.ineteen.
- Wombat - W.ild O.ld M.en B.oinking A.ttractive T.eenagers

I think these are sufficient, I hope to be a wombat someday (joking). Please feel free to use these freely and openly. And I would love to hear any other terms that people come up with.

Thanks,

Crazy C going out for a beer ---

1 comment:

  1. I believe for puma, you mean "aspire" to be. Not inspire.

    Youre getting better, but still not quite there with the words.

    ReplyDelete