What I do

This blog is an open forum to talk about the real important issues that need to be talked about. Or just the real funny issues that people want to talk about...(note: My grammar and spelling are terrible, its part of the charm.)

Friday, July 10, 2009

Mom.... Get off of Facebook


Alright so today I am blogging about something that I don't like and annoys me very much. No I'm not going to talk about White Sox fans, Sarah Palin or Al Sharpton. I'm going to talk about my mom, and mothers all over the world being on facebook.

Facebook needs an age maximum, nobody over the age of 35 should be allowed on facebook. They should make a separate facebook for them. Here is why I believe mothers or anyone over the age of 35 should be allowed on facebook.

Facebook is a place where tweens, teens and young adults spend hours a day posting pictures, planning there social life, joking with friends, stalking people they use to like, stalking people they hate, etc. Personally I feel there is a lot of stuff on facebook that is personal and inappropriate for mothers to see. Most people go out on a Friday and Saturday night, and can see their night in pictures the morning after. If you asked me if I would want my mother to see what I do on Friday and Saturday nights. I like most other people I know would say no.

Its awkward having your mom comment on photos. Like everyone on facebook I have pictures of myself drinking excessively, doing other inappropriate recreational activities, pictures where all of my clothes may not be properly on, among other wild activities that take place during social activities. Not only does she comment of photos, she makes comments to my friends about their status messages, she posts on their walls.

Facebook is very much like the basement in high school. Teens do there teen things down there, and parents stay away. It should be the same for facebook. Parents stay away.

Mom, get off of facebook.... (note: I love my mother, but facebook is no place for her. In her eyes I'm still Innocent, and I would hate for her to know the truth.)

No comments:

Post a Comment