What I do

This blog is an open forum to talk about the real important issues that need to be talked about. Or just the real funny issues that people want to talk about...(note: My grammar and spelling are terrible, its part of the charm.)

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wii Fu*k, IFu*k, We all Fu*k -- * Wii Fuck update *


Great photo above, don't know what they are say, but its hysterical.

Anyway I wanted to update all of my readers are the status of Wii Fuck. So as you know I'm developing this great game, and right now I'm writing a pilot for the game. But something was brought to my attention not too long ago by my business partner that could make my game wii fuck, into a reality.

One Catch--- It would no longer be called Wii Fuck, but instead called-----IFUCK----- a new app for your iphones. My business partner altered me that apple is now rating their apps, and allowing some borderline material (http://gizmodo.com/5324809/iwet-t+shirts-yet-another-iphone-app-that-makes-me-shake-my-head-in-shame) we might have a chance. I think apple can give us a X rating that we will so graciously deserve. I am planning to pitch this idea to the makers of Iwet t-shirts relatively soon. So everyone needs to keep their fingers crossed because you could be get ifucked on an iphone soon.

Have a great fuc*ing day

Crazy C going out for a beer----- than going to try to Ifu*k someone...

No comments:

Post a Comment